Thursday, May 8, 2008

…mY jOuRnEy To ThE CaPiTaL, BeIjInG

One Sunday morning, we busily started our day for we have to travel to Beijing as what we’ve planned beforehand. We woke up so early ‘coz our tickets said it’s 7:12 am. We have to be there at least an hour before. We hastily prepared ourselves and walked out bringing our luggage.

Around 20 minutes after we arrived at the station, boarding started. I was so excited ‘coz it’s really my dream, to set foot to the huge and fantastic Great Wall. We happily looked for our seats and felt so relaxed after we found them. Elatedly, we were talking as we started moving. I felt so strange, I didn’t know why. Maybe because it’s a dream come true and also my first time to be on a fast train (bullet train as they call it), I told myself. I wanted to sleep yet I didn’t want to. I wanted to fully experience the pleasure of being on a vacation, traveling.

It is so nice to fulfill our dreams. We all know that everyone has his own dreams. We would be very happy if we achieve them. They’re what we are working hard for. Attaining them would elevate ourselves, and be proud of ourselves and be happy that we succeeded. These would only happen if we keep on keeping on, doing our best to make them come true. So friends, never give up in attaining success. Strive hard and move on every time you fall. Don’t be discouraged! Instead, be brave and confident. Life is like that. We all have our own sorrows and troubles. So, what I can say is, “Always keep on keeping on!” Good luck everyone!
note: you also check me out here;

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello bro., how are you. I suggest you put Google Adsense to your blog. U'll really earn. And also, register and log on to blogcatalog.com and promote ur blog their. There will be so many bloggers who view,read and comment in ur posts. When u finish logging in, go to groups and promote ur blog their.

TAX said...

hi Ronald, how have you been doing? thanks for the suggestions and i don't know how to follow them. it's alright... i enjoy doing this and i guess i am contented having u guys visiting my blogsite. i do appreciate your message. well, i wanted to connect to some of our friends, SOM guys, especially 7th batch. i miss u all and i wish we could meet someday... take care and have a great time...