Friday, May 2, 2008

…mR. dOuGhNuT




Hahhahaa. I was really happy to know there’s Mr. Doughnut here. I miss this place. I used to be in this place back home. I was so elated when my friend told me we’re gonna go to that place. I even asked whether they have it here. She proudly said, what else would you like to ask? We’ve got everything here! I just laughed! She added my place is so left behind. I even laughed the more. Yeah, but I like it there. Everything is cheap. But in big cities, of course, almost everything is expensive.

When we arrived at Mr. Doughnut, it was already almost 12:00 noon. Many people were there. We remembered t’was a holiday, May 1. We were just lucky we were able to find seats for us. After few minutes, people weren’t able to find even a single seat for them. We ordered and waited for a long time. We were really hungry for we didn’t eat breakfast.

When it was served to us, more than 30 minutes after we ordered, we immediately bask the pizza we ordered. We were like hungry lions devouring the food served to us. We did enjoy them a lot. After, we left and went sightseeing and window shopping, one shop after the other. We were really tired because of the hot weather and many people around. Yet, the enjoyment we had could never be substituted by any means.

No comments: