Tuesday, April 22, 2008

…sTuFfEd

A friend of mine invited me to a dinner after our wonderful stroll around the fantastic park here in the city. We went to a restaurant famous for its location, its mouth-watering dishes, and most especially, its perfectly cheap price. People around the city all know its fame. He brought me there. Many were on the counter, making a queue. We did too.

As I entered, for the counter is located at the entrance, what entertained my eyes were the people busy choosing their orders, for the dishes are displayed inside a long glass container and also the luscious food displayed. A lot of them that it's hard to choose which. Looking at them perse makes you full. They are all delicious. We ordered and scrumptiously ate our meal. I was really stuffed for we ordered a lot ‘coz they are all cheap. Thanks Jim for the corking dinner. I did enjoy the food and your company. See you soon. Take care always.

No comments: