Thursday, April 24, 2008

…LoOkInG FoRwArD

Thinking of the few days left for the incoming holidays, I couldn’t help but think of my forthcoming journey to the capital of China, Beijing. I am looking forward to those days. I am indeed very activated to have my travel once again. It’s been quite a long time that I haven’t done one, since spring festival. I just can’t describe my feelings right now. I am so high thinking of those days that I would be there. It would really be a dream come true.

Having almost two weeks holiday makes me energized all the more. I am making all my best in my daily affairs happily. I am very motivated to do things ‘coz it’s three days more to go. I am really looking forward to this wonderful trip. Thanks for this chance. I will just update you with all the happenings every now and then. Just keep in touch here. Have a good time everyone. I am very excited!

No comments: