Sunday, April 27, 2008

…a FrIeNd’S bIrThDaY


I was astonished when my phone rang in the mid of my discussion. I switched it off immediately. My students said I have to answer the phone. But I insisted not. They added it might be emergency, but I said, it can wait. I should not answer because we are having classes, I told them. Then, they shut up their mouths.

Right after I dismissed them for a five-minute break, I looked at my phone to know who called me up. A friend of mine here, and I phoned him. He was just telling me to go to the KTV after my class, same place where we had on my birthday. I said sorry ‘coz I had a class. Only to find out, it’s a friends birthday celebration. So, after I ended up my last class, 8:35 in the evening, I hurried to the place. They were already somehow in the mid of the celebration.

We were having like showdown, we were dancing and singing like wild animals. We had a great birthday celebration. Thanks for the great night pals. I did enjoy even to the point of losing my voice, to think I am going to have many classes the day after. But still, as if nothing is going on. I was even tired ‘coz I was from 11 classes that day. With my friends, I see to it I would be very happy and make them happy, too. I like everybody to be happy every now and then. Thanks for the invitation! Happy birthday once again, Flora. Wish you the best and have a good time.

No comments: