Wednesday, April 30, 2008

…tHe DaY I wAs WaItInG

I kept thinking of the days I would be off from work. Kinda very excited about my trips around. I didn’t have a very sound sleep for days imagining my forthcoming travel. And the days have come now! I do enjoy being with my all time colleagues and friends back home.

I excitingly went to the bus station to Hefei early Monday morning. I took the bus at 6:40am going there. At around 10:00am, I was already there waiting for a taxi. It took me a long time to find one. My friend was worried about me, she called me up to find out. When I came to her apartment, we were like little kids seeing each other for a long time. We were shouting for happiness for we didn’t see each other for quite sometime now. We had a great lunch and dinner together. T’was really a memorable one.

After we had our lunch, we went out ‘coz we only had a short time. I had to go to Wuhan that night. We bought my train ticket first so that it would be easier, knowing that the holiday is approaching, many people would travel. We went to the ticket outlet near her school. Then we proceeded to different shops, we did a little shopping together. I bought shoes and summer t-shirts. We had a great time together. Yet she was a little sad ‘coz I have to leave that night. She wanted me to stay for a night.

When we arrived at the train station, after our wonderful dinner, we were shocked. A lot of people were making a large queue outside the station. I really thought it was a perfect idea buying the ticket ahead of time. So they went in with me and we searched for my waiting place. What i can say is, "Thanks for your company pals. I highly appreciate it." So, I left Hefei at 9:27pm to Wuhan, to see another friend. Have a good holiday people! Enjoy and have a good time.

No comments: